Hey y'all. I recently returned from a 8 day trip to southern California. I plan on sharing some of my finds/shops to hit up/foods to eat at a later date.
At this very moment I'm having a LOT of feelings about my 4-day stay in Joshua Tree. There is some serious MAGIC happening here. It's very hard to describe how beautiful and vast this place is. Picture after picture I snapped was just not doing it justice. Music is a great way to capture feelings and moods, in my opinion. Please enjoy the below playlist and I hope it transports you to a small piece of the beauty that is the Mojave desert.
1. Devendra Banhart-Carmensita
2. Timber Timbre-Curtains!?
3. Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti-Bright Lit Blue Skies
4. Jenny Lewis-She's Not Me
5. WOODS-With Light and With Love
6. Ana Tijoux-1977
7. Poolside-Kiss You Forever
8. Black Moth Super Rainbow-Dreamsicle Bomb
9. Toro y Moi-Talamak